T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Twill is a fabric applique that is stitched to the garment. There are several people here (myself included) who have vinyl cutters and software to create custom applique designs like this.

In effect, the fabric is cut and placed onto the garment, then either a zig-zag stitch is used to tack down the edges or a satin stitch is used to completely cover the edges of the fabric.

Here's a sample picture of a design I did for a hockey team. The red part of the logo is twill fabric, the white embroidered.

Does it have to be embroidered? I think you could replicate that pretty easily using either heat press flock or vinyl...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im confused did you do make shirt or thats a graphic design.. if you do twills hit me up cause i needa sample done asap

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Antman149, I cannot send you a PM because your inbox is full.

Let me know exactly what you are looking for and I will see what I can do. The picture I posted is an actual hooded sweatshirt that I am making for a local hockey team. If you have a design that is in Corel, email it to me at tfalk at cobrapromotionsgroup dot com and I will take a look at it. Where are you located?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts