T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a newbie - in search of a used heat press! All I need is a good 11X15 , 15 X15 or 16 X 20 press. I don't want to spend an arm and a leg right now, so I am going with used. I am having a difficult time finding one!

I have searched all the sites, but turned up nothing. I have looked on ebay, but if I can afford the press - the shipping is another $100 some as much a $159! That's crazy!

I don't mind if it is used - even a little on the older side - as long as it works and can help me make some $$$$ so I can buy a better one. This girl just needs a good deal, a miracle - or both! ;)

Susan

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hi Susan, we don't really have a "classified" area for T-Shirt Forums, so I've moved your post out of the main forums.

The best way to find a heat press would be to look through past threads here at T-Shirt Forums to see how others may be finding their presses. For example, here's one thread with some tips:
http://www.t-shirtforums.com/showthread.php?t=2395

Other members have suggested contacting printers in your area to see if they have any used presses they want to sell.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts