T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am one of the unhappy T-Jet 3 owners. The first machine that I bought never worked, so they sent me a "new" one that turned out to be a refurbished one. It worked OK for about 2 months and now it is dead after U.S. Screen's so called support team had me take it apart. They sent me a video of how to take the print head out but left out the part about unplugging the USB cable from the back and it fried the circuit boards. We are trying to get our money back but nobody at U.S. Screen or the dealer (IMG) has any money and they are never there to take a phone call (or return messages either). If they think that I am going away, they are CRAZY!!!!! If you are thinking about buying anything from either of these 2 companies, I suggest that you look around these message boards and see the numerous negative comments that are out there. Look up U.S. Screen's Better Business Bureau record if you want to see the truth about that company.

·
Registered
535 Posts
You might want to call U.S. Screen again because they have been bought by Hirsch , they also released an update to the T-Jet 3 to fix known flaws (is that what you received the second time?), hope that helps.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I am one of the unhappy T-Jet 3 owners.
Hi Larry,
I know you are unhappy with this transaction, but we have done everything that a good dealer should. We agreed to pay for the shipping both ways to repair your machine the first time even though we were not obligated. Unfortunately, shortly after you purchased your machine US Screen stopped manufacturing the T3 so we did not have a new one to replace your first machine. We could have repaired and sent back your original machine (which is not new) but we chose to send an already refurbished and upgraded machine to you only to expedite the process. We didn't hear from you for 2 months after receiving the machine so we assumed everything was ok, and in fact you were printing. You called after 2 months and reported that the print head was clogged. In the process of replacing the print head, other damage occurred. Again, (even though the print head is not under warranty, you have never received training and it was your fault the machine was damaged) we agreed to replace the machine at our expense. The day we had the second machine ready to ship you canceled the shipment and requested a full refund.

Larry, I really feel we went above and beyond the call of duty by paying for the shipping and repair of your machine and we were willing to do it again even though the print head is not covered under warranty.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi John,

You seem to have a very selective memory. You say that you sent us an already refurbished and ungraded machine. What was the upgrade on the machine? That it actually worked for 3 months. Wow! Your technician admitted to sending me the wrong link as to take out the print head, which fried the machine. The next day, there was an extra step that was added to the video, which was not there before, and could have saved both of us a lot of heartache. Then you said that you would give us a refund but you could not tell us when because you said that you "didn't have the money". We have tried to contact you many times over the last few months but you were nowhere to be found. Now you come out of the woodwork on this forum after 2 months. That's classic. Why don't you do the right thing and call us today.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts