T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for legal forms for large order shirts and/or contracts with companies or organizations. Has anyone done this? I'm slightly new to printing and until now I've always done things on a handshake, but sometimes people can be flaky.....i have forms for my artwork and graphic design but I cant seem to find any directed toward printing related things.........

·
Registered
506 Posts
I have not anything specifically for printing of any sort unless you purchase specialized sofware written for the industry. I saw some forms in Scott Fresner's book "How to Screen print for Fun and Profit" but they were hard copies that could not be customized.

I get all the forms I need from Microsoft templates website:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
I searched the web unitl I found something I could cutomize to fit my needs. As I do mostly promtional corporate items it is necessary. I can't remember where I found the sample forms because it has been so long ago but I searched the web for some time before I found something I would be happy with. Once I tweaked it to my liking I have used it every since.

Veedub3

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have not anything specifically for printing of any sort unless you purchase specialized sofware written for the industry. I saw some forms in Scott Fresner's book "How to Screen print for Fun and Profit" but they were hard copies that could not be customized.
thanks chip, im definitely gonna try and check this book out.....i guess i was sort of looking for a book, thats what i have for my fine art :0)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I searched the web unitl I found something I could cutomize to fit my needs. As I do mostly promtional corporate items it is necessary. I can't remember where I found the sample forms because it has been so long ago but I searched the web for some time before I found something I would be happy with. Once I tweaked it to my liking I have used it every since.
okay, this is really good to hear......i was planning to do the same, find one i like and alter it to suit my needs. i was really unsure if this is a good idea but seeing that others do the same is very much re-assuring
thanks katrina!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.