T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, I'm shopping around for different wholesalers based on labor ethics (primarily), manufacturing locations, and (a little more these days) eco-friendly textiles. I've been doing as much research as I can online and with the companies themselves, but it helps to get outside/watch dog views too...

So does anyone know what the story is on Core Apparel?

I know they're made in India, which is fine as long as they are still ethically made. I've been told that by "Sales Rep Jeff," but I've been lied to before.

I just don't want to use American Apparel anymore. And need more options, for measure.

· Registered
53 Posts
Hey there, I'm shopping around for different wholesalers based on labor ethics (primarily), manufacturing locations, and (a little more these days) eco-friendly textiles. I've been doing as much research as I can online and with the companies themselves, but it helps to get outside/watch dog views too...

So does anyone know what the story is on Core Apparel?

I know they're made in India, which is fine as long as they are still ethically made. I've been told that by "Sales Rep Jeff," but I've been lied to before.

I just don't want to use American Apparel anymore. And need more options, for measure.
Hey there, Please read up on our company policies, regarding eco-friendly initiatives, plus our ethics and standards in organic and sustainable cotton.

Hope that helps, any questions, feel free to ask.

Best,
Simon

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.