T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
The first would probably be cut and sew (i.e. have fabric lengths printed then made into garments after printing) although I guess it could be a rollerprint (large machine, prints with the aid of a roll), the second is a screenprint - it even says exactly that on the product page. The shirt itself looks like it's been treated with an enzyme wash prior to printing.

·
Registered
77 Posts
The jordan shirt looks too Photo Realistic to be screenprinted to me. I may be wrong, but to me it looks like dye sublimation. Although it is printed on 100% cotton which would technically rule out sublimaton. Who knows??

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Sac printer said:
The jordan shirt looks too Photo Realistic to be screenprinted to me. I may be wrong, but to me it looks like dye sublimation. Although it is printed on 100% cotton which would technically rule out sublimaton. Who knows??
Photorealism is perfectly possible through process screenprinting.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Sac printer said:
The jordan shirt looks too Photo Realistic to be screenprinted to me.
Judging from the picture alone it could have been pretty much anything - I only went with screenprinting since that's what they say it is. Then again I'd also only know it was supposed to be Michael Jordan because that's what they say it is, so maybe I shouldn't trust their product info either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts