T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has probably been asked many times before, but does all laser or ink transfer paper leave a box ? Is there a paper that will leave just the image ?

Thanks

·
Registered
154 Posts
Because we press the tees, and are very particular with our products, we notice this box. Just like badalou said, trim as close as possible to the design, and to the "untrained" eye it will not be seen. I have asked several people to look and see the "box", they told me i was crazy and that i was looking way to much into it. I have sold about 700-800 tees on ebay, and have had all positive feedback, 100%.

·
Registered
9,394 Posts
triplebtees said:
Because we press the tees, and are very particular with our products, we notice this box. ... and to the "untrained" eye it will not be seen...
I saw this two days ago. It was a logo about 2-3 inches in diameter, round with a square box around it on the front of someones shirt. It was real obvious to me but no one else even after I pointed it out.

·
Registered
26 Posts
triplebtees said:
I have sold about 700-800 tees on ebay, and have had all positive feedback, 100%.
Hey !

700 -800 tees sold ? congrats ! in what timeframe were u able to move so many shirts in ?

Any chance you could direct me to yr e-bay store? I think u may have to PM that info to me.

Thanks !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts