T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just reading a blog entry about a guy wanting to write to a food company. He was distressed that the company didn't have a physical address to write to on their products or on their website. This got me wondering how many of us t-shirt folks put our address on our products. I do not put my address on my hang tags, but the thought has now occured to me that maybe I should. What do you do?

·
Registered
535 Posts
I would put a your website on your tag if that is your primary selling platform but I do not see a great need to put a full address on a tag

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
I think you should have your address on your website. Then you can put your website address on your hangtag and the customer will have access to contacting you via there (and ordering more shirts :))

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
An address on your website is a good idea. Not only will it be there if your customers want to write to you, but it also helps your customers feel more secure about ordering online. A real address and phone number makes your shop feel more like a real business with real people, and less like a random website floating around the internet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts