T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont exactly know the process to this.. Do you order a bunch of labels and just find a service who can sew them on for you? or you send the Woven label company your shirts and they will place them on for you...... ??? lost much

·
Registered
16 Posts
I dont exactly know the process to this.. Do you order a bunch of labels and just find a service who can sew them on for you? or you send the Woven label company your shirts and they will place them on for you...... ??? lost much
I have a buddy that has his own line and he sews hem on himself.

·
Registered
155 Posts
We also sew on our own as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh wow, i had no idea many people do 'em themselves.. what if you have no clue how to sew, any suggestions on that?

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
We use to buy our labels from china, send them to TSC Apparel and they would sew them on to our tshirts. At first we didn't even know that they sewed on labels till one day i went to pick up my orders of t-shirts and had a talk with one of the reps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts