T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum & have found it soooo helpful. So i'm sorry that I will be asking what may be obvious questions, but do you need an ABN to buy from LWReid?

I've priced Monag, Kidsblanks, Dharma, Certton & Blank Clothing Aus, but read alot ab out LWReid. Am in the market for NB -4 yrs clothing blanks.

TIA
Mel

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Mel,
I am pretty sure that you do need an ABN to set up an account, as you will need business referees. To purchase you may just need a business name, but I can't recall. The best way to find out is to call them! We deal with them and have found them very friendly.

Cheers,
Felicity

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just to let everyone know who may be new to all this... I did buy from LW Reid without an ABN. I just have to have a $250 deposit with them at all times for the first 6-7 times and top it up each time I do an order (LOC). Great kids clothes. Just not so much with the baby T with studs on the neck. they are VERY short & very wide and shrunk heaps when washed.

·
Registered
45 Posts
No, you don't. However being able to speak fluent stupid helps. Much like a major telecomunications company here, if you don't get the answer your looking for. call them again and get a completely different answer, it changes depending on who your talking too!

They are one of the only suppliers of good infant blanks in Aus though. I have been dealing with them for 9 years and they are easily the most unreliable supplier I have. I only order off them as the LAST resort!

This is however only my expirence in trading with them. Maybe I'm just unlucky. :rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts