T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm the owner of BVSoftware.com and we've been asked by a couple of clients to create a multi-store ecommerce package for the customized product industry.

I'm trying to find out what the level of interest would be and what features would make the most compelling product.

* Would you be interested in a shopping cart that allowed you to create multiple, branded mini-stores for clients all managed from a central admin panel?

* What other features would you most like to see in a solution?

* Do you sell products that can be customized by shoppers such as business cards or other items that may require customers to upload photos with their order?

* What other shopping cart systems do you use today and how could they be improved.

Thank you for your feedback. If there is enough interests I'd like to see a product come to market instead of just custom solutions.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Aside from the multi-store, the online designer is the key. A non-flash solution would be best. We have been looking at a lot of products including considering having one built to spec that would allow us to provide b2b-like functionality to our clients for company stores.

We do offer items other than t-shirts and uniforms but a simple well designed and flexible customizing application for garments that can be multi-homed and managed by user or by group is what we have been looking for.

Most of our clients would shy away from a lot of the designers we have evaluated due to complexity or instability.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. We're considering a JavaScript based designer. For example, a side project we worked on was the custom keyboard editor for customkeysapp.com. You can add buttons, drag them around and click for popup settings. A similar framework would be a good start for an editor that would run without Flash.

·
Registered
21 Posts
hi
I'm looking for a design your own tshirt webpage also that is not flash. Java would be nice. There is a software company in Europe that sells one but it is very pricey. I am also interested in a shopping cart, that is easy to use and maintain. I'm also looking for multi products as well, most customizable.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have been looking at Wilcom Deco Network recently but am a little concerned about the designer not uploading the customers designs
properly.
I would be very interested in a fullfillment package as we offer Screen printing, embroidery, DTG and transfer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Linz,

When you say the "designer not uploading custom designs properly" can you explain a little more about that? If a shopper designs a shirt online, what format do you need to receive the information in to properly print?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have been reading posts on the forum and users are saying the programme crashes frequently when customers are trying to upload
their designs
I don't use the package so maybe I should n't use other peoples gripes

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am considering Deco Network software and am interested in any suggestions of other options. What is the difference between flash and Java regarding e-commerce site? Any current or ex users?
Thanks,
Old Dog

1 - 8 of 8 Posts