T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i will be focus on 16-25 years old customer all around the world.so wat is so important to u all in order to buy a t-shirt???is it price,style,or brand???Anything that u feel u will buy a t-shirt if ur requirement fullfill,can list down...ur opinion will well-appreciated...

besides,is a t-shirt around 12-15usd affordable??if the t-shirt is buying online,additional 10usd for shipping fees is it acceptable???

so,lastly,wat fabric u all like the most for a t-shirt??

Before u all give opinion,i will like to ask u all to mention ur nationality 1st...Thank you

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
can alll the beloved users give some opinion>????no neccessary u in the age group,wat u think about the age group like or dislike also can mention here...

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
i will be focus on 16-25 years old customer all around the world.
That's an extremely wide demographic. You will probably find a lot of varying statistical information unless you can break this down into niche targets.

so wat is so important to u all in order to buy a t-shirt???is it price,style,or brand???
Everyone's different, especially in such a wide market. So I think all three is important. Some will buy based on price, some will buy based on style and some will buy based on brand.

is a t-shirt around 12-15usd affordable??
Yes.

if the t-shirt is buying online,additional 10usd for shipping fees is it acceptable???
No. You want me to buy a $12 shirt and pay $10 shipping? I can go to the local mall and get two shirts for the same price.

so,lastly,wat fabric u all like the most for a t-shirt??
Bamboo.

i will like to ask u all to mention ur nationality 1st...
American.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so how much would u pay in the shipping???just concern that how much shipping fees is afforable by buyers...if the t-shirt is 20-25 something,is it afforable???

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
so how much would u pay in the shipping???
$5 max. I would never buy a t-shirt from outside the US, so there's no reason to pay more than that. Like I said, it's easier and cheaper to go to the local mall.

just concern that how much shipping fees is afforable by buyers...if the t-shirt is 20-25 something,is it afforable???
Not really. If the shirt is 20-25, plus 10 in shipping, you're expecting someone to pay 30-35 for a shirt they have not seen in person and tried on?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wat u mean for quality shirt???in terms of wat???so can u give some reason why u will buy a 25dollars t-shirt???it must required wat???

·
Registered
861 Posts
kenchoong said:
wat u mean for quality shirt???in terms of wat???so can u give some reason why u will buy a 25dollars t-shirt???it must required wat???
I think what she means by quality shirt, is that it's a bamboo shirt, or an American apparel ringspun shirt, not a typical gildan or hanes brand.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok...how's about cotton shirt????is it nice???how much u all will pay for a cotton shirt???it it quality for u???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts