T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
summer is probably your slowest time of the year...at least in my experience. fall brings back to school shopping and football (etc etc)...then christmas shopping in the winter...then comes spring and everyone wants new stuff to wear once the weather starts warming up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Christmas, Christmas, Christmas!!! The fall is about the level of sale as the summer for me. BUT... I make at least 40% of my yearly income over Christmas. Be ready... I work through eBay and I use the fall to get things listed. I list and list over the next 3 months an stock my inventory as full as possible. The week before Thanksgiving, I stop and wait for the sales. Honestly, some days ALL I do is mail items. Last year, I had a weekend where I worked 12 hours on Fri, Sat & Sun and all I had time to do was mail items. I hope this year the economy doesn't hurt us all...

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
i HAVE FOUND THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS KEEP BUSINESS BY CHANGEING YOUR MARKETING FOR THE DIFFERENT SEASONS( SCHOOLS IN THE FALL,TEAM SPORTS IN THE SPRING AND SUMMER). iTHEN MARKET FOR MY CORPORATE BUSINESS ALL YEARLONG. ... JB

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hi. All businesses go through 'peaks and troughs'. It is only food shops and gas stations that can say what they are going to sell with any certainty, within any given time period.

I never thought I'd be able to sell tees in the middle of winter. You can't see the things under layers of winter clothing. I do though.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Why limit yourself to only T-shirts there are other things that can be done in winter. Tote bags, sports bags, vinyl signs, glass etchings etc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts