T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,081 Posts
as stated above.. without a conveyer drier you will need the heat press to cure the ink as the ink is wet when it comes out the printer. you have to be careful when removing the shirt so as not to get accidental ink transfer to another part of the shirt or smear the imprint.

·
Registered
8,081 Posts
Response in RED
1. Fill my CISS for my HP DTG printer with Resolute Ink, OR Dupont ink (which is better?) If in USA, use Dupont, in EU perhaps Resolute...only because support might be better
2. Print directly to a *non pre-treated* 100% cotton t-shirt. If you are doing white/light garments no pre-treatment but if using white ink...you have to use pretreatment to avoid bleeds etc
3. Place the freshly printed tshirt on an ironing board, cover with silicon/non-stick paper and press down/iron on high heat for XX seconds. I have yet to see commercially acceptable products from a home iron and ironing board...if you have gone this far...do it right...get a press

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.