T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4,237 Posts
i think its because they are in the sign trade and not in the imprint trade.

Ted Stahl however, believes that you should expand your imprint business to making custom pens and other promotional items.

Personally, transfers keep me busy enough.

· Registered
4,237 Posts
polomac said:
Vinyl is known for sign making twill is the term that is used for apparel. That is what i was told (By the sales rep) ... I was told twill from a sales rep and he was trying to sell me one thing for another.
I dont think the rep was trying to sell you one thing for another (unless that was his first day on the job and got confused. LOL)

the term TWILL relates to garment decoration trade (stahls and others would confirm this), thats why there is even a company called Twill-USA. They not only sell twill but sell most of the garment decoration materials, like Thermo Vinyl etc.

where the Term VINYL, could apply to sign makers, stickers, decals etc... and of course, ALSO Garment decoration too.

so if you search for Twill, or Felt for example, you would be narrowing down your search.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.