T-Shirt Forums banner

DK20S Stand assembly help!

4591 Views 16 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  sprinkledsweet
Does anyone have any better insight on how to put the stand together? I am stuck at step one on how to assemble the top plate. The provided bolt has 4 washers and the instructions only show using one. I'm confused why would they include 4 to only use one. Please help.
Reactions: 1
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Tech support is closed and I would like to get this thing together
Does anyone have a stand for their DK?
Still no reply from tech support. Still looking for help.
Well hopefully I will get some answers today on how this thing goes together.
Have you considered just using the one washer? If it doesn't work, start over and use all of the them.
I am trying to avoid putting it together wrong. I assume they give you that many washers for a reason. I have someone that is going to send me pics today with some details.
This is a good lesson to hold off on hardware installs until Monday or Tuesday -- starting a project on Friday means you're going to be stuck for days without tech support.

Please post a follow up for the archives.
Got an email from Aaron today and got the stand assembled. The bolts that hold the legs to the top plate require the use of one big washer and one small washer.

I'm still not real sure why they send 4 washers per bolt but they did and you only use 2 per bolt.
I plan on purchasing one of these, how do you like you press on the cart, thanks tony
I love the press and to me the cart is a must. It is a super heavy press. And unless you have a table built to hold about 300lbs I would say go for the cart for sure.
The George Knight Heat Press Stand is the heaviest built on the market. You could park a truck on top of it.
Leave it in your will to the grandkids :)
I've got one too and yeah, it's HEAVY duty!
Got an email from Aaron today and got the stand assembled. The bolts that hold the legs to the top plate require the use of one big washer and one small washer.

I'm still not real sure why they send 4 washers per bolt but they did and you only use 2 per bolt.

Thank you SO much for this post! I found myself with the same problem. I actually called them and STILL didn't get a clear answer, as they told me to use all of the washers which won't allow the nut to properly close. Phew - going to give it another try. Thanks again!
Thanks - we are having the same issue! We wildest use 2 washers and hope that works.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.