T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a wholesaler online who sells District Threads tees, particularly the DT104 and DT200? Or knows wholesale prices? I'm trying to find pricing and they don't sell direct. Their website says that to buy, check with your supplier, but I can't find anyone who sells them. Thanks.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need the pricing for DT104, the men's district tee, and DT 200, the women's short sleeve district tee. Thanks so much.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
These are the current prices I have in my catalog
DT104 Pc $3.75 Dz $4.75 Cs $5,75 For color add .25 for 2x add $1.00
DT200 Pc $3.50 Dz. $4.50 Cs $5.50 For Color Add .25 for 2x add $1.00
Of course you add shipping. San mar has several other features. You can make flyers from their site. Set up a website and include pay pal options for people to buy from you with their (San Mar) merchandise. I have 2 sites up. One for appeal and one for totes And I was able to offer discounts for volume. So in sense I am San Mar with higher prices. I know several people here use them and that feature.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I'm assuming the prices are reversed and go down as you move up to case. Do you know if the case pricing has to be same color and size? That's how AA is. Looks like I'm going with Alternative Apparel. $4 no matter what quantity regardless of size or color. And the shirts are great, soft.

P.S. That San Mar feature sounds cool. Thanks again.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Actually they will sell you the single piece price at the case price. Just tell them that your buying from someone else. I never pay case price and I order small quantities at times for samples. Your right I reversed the prices.. senior moment.

·
Registered
73 Posts
yep, that is a Sam Mar product. I have their catalog.
www.sanmar.com
You have to open an account with them to see pricing but if you let me know what your looking for I can check my catalog and get back to you.
Hey Lou,

Could you please look up a price for me?

I'm looking at the District Threads Ladies crewneck tee - #DT204C in colors and in white - sizes up to XL.

Thanks so much!

Suz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts