T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there actually places in the USA where you can ship off a bunch of new shirts, and they will wash them with enzymes etc., to give them a really distressed, worn in, and ripped look?

Personally, I could probably get a really cheap washer and figure out the enzymes etc to wash them with, but I'd probably want to avoid that if there is a company out there that could do this for me.

Any thoughts? (I am a really worn in, beaten up shirt, with holes in it)

Thank you

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
I don't think I've ever heard of such a service.

You could probably get it done overseas as part of a custom garment request, or through a company that does custom garments (like alternative apparel, jerico, continental clothing, etc). You'd probably have to order large quantities though if you needed something specific, since they'd be making the whole garment for you.

·
2,957 Posts
I think there are some companies that offer dye services can do this, but I think you would need LARGE quantities. I "think" I remember seeing this as a service when I was researching getting some material dyed for t-shirts.

Let me check and I'll post again later.

If you could figure out the enzymes yourself, you could buy a cheap used washer, specifically for this purpose.

cposch said:
Do you have a link to Jerico?
Thanks
Jerico Sportswear?

It's to the left on the side menu bar!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts