T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 249 Posts

·
Premium Member
56,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The theme for this year's t-shirt design contest is: MUSIC

July 15th is the deadline to submit your design entry.

Read the announcement here: T-Shirt Design Contest: T-ShirtForums.com 8th Year Anniversary Extravaganza - w/prizes!

Discuss the 8th annual t-shirtforums.com t-shirt design contest extravaganza by asking questions below.

Remember: The idea is to create a design that would appeal to anyone, not just a forum member :) So no use of the T-ShirtForums name or logo :) Also, be sure not to use trademarked band names, song titles, etc.

The voting will be done anonymously, so please do not post your design here until after the winners have been selected and announced :)

Here's the link to the entry form: https://circler.wufoo.com/forms/2013-tshirtforum-tshirt-design-extravaganza/

·
Premium Member
56,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Rd,
There should also be a contest for unique T-shirt Stitching Style/Design.
That sounds like a neat idea, but unfortunately, it's much more challenging to produce a custom garment with a custom stitching style.

Since the majority of the forum has access to software to design, the design contest seems like something that more of the community can take advantage of :)

·
Premium Member
56,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Would we still own the design? If I'm happy enough with it, I'd like to sell it on my own site. c:
Good question! It's all on the rules page :) http://www.t-shirtforums.com/announcements-site-updates/t219109.html

All submitted entries remain the intellectual property of the designer. T-ShirtForums.com will have exclusive rights to printing, and giving away/selling the top 3 winning designs on t-shirts as well as using the image for promotional purposes regarding the shirt and contest.
So basically, if you don't win, you're welcome to sell the design, but we don't want to have to compete with you if you win and we pay you for the design :)

·
Registered
483 Posts
Woops, I missed that part. Thanks!
Hey Rodney you got a lot more coming.
We tend to read the headline and scan over the rest of the page all excited. When all the excitement is over we then start to question what is required to make it happen. But instead of going back to the page and reading it all over. We toss you the questions.
Hope you got nerves of steel and drink a lot of coffee.

·
Premium Member
56,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
so far do there are members who participate in the contest that comes from asia?
last year's winner comes from where?
Yes, you can enter the contest from pretty much anywhere :)

Last year's 1st place winner was from the US, but the previous year's was from Eastern Europe. 2nd and 3rd place winners have been from all over (including Asia)

Some prizes don't ship well to other countries, so we've had to send the USD cash equivalent :)

1 - 20 of 249 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.