T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Im Joel, I new member, I just want to share my technique about opaque transfer , what I do after I transfer the image on a dark t-shirt is I brush a high gloss varnish on the image to protect it from washing and other elements, and after 20 washing , well still it looks like new!!! :) I used Liquitex High gloss medium. Hope this will help others in regards with their opaque transfer

· Registered
71 Posts
Hi Im Joel, I new member, I just want to share my technique about opaque transfer , what I do after I transfer the image on a dark t-shirt is I brush a high gloss varnish on the image to protect it from washing and other elements, and after 20 washing , well still it looks like new!!! :) I used Liquitex High gloss medium. Hope this will help others in regards with their opaque transfer
can you detail the process you use to apply this material? I just read the bottle instructions online and it takes about having the paint cure for 48 to 72 hours etc. Do you wait that long? Please detail your process if you could. Thanks!
-r

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.