T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently acquired four boxes of this stuff,and not sure what it is exactly. Maybe you can help me figure it out. It says "SERICOL-TEXCHARGE" "WATER BASED DYE DISCHARGE TEXTILE INK" "TC-311 HO-White". It came with a small container of activater with each gallon of this stuff. Now this is where I am confused. I have worked with discharge before but it came in like a clear goo and than you activate it with a powder and and add colored plastisol to it if you want it to have a color. So here's my question Do you think all I need is just the gallon of this stuff and the activator and thats it??? no extra ingrediant say the goo I mentioned earlier?? If this is all That is necesary to discharge shirts I take it it discharges but with a white pigment? alos do you think I could add plastisol to it to create a different color than just white? Thanks for reading this far.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I dont use texcharge.. but you just measure out how much you want.. activate it, then you have discharge white.. and no you cannot add plastisol to it.. Sericol makes pre made colors that you can use.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts