T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
4,496 Posts
Is this a rule just for me?
Ha! :cool: Your prints are so good, and the art suggests 3 dimensions so well, that they don't look real. Every one who hasn't already seen your previous full-shirt photos is going to assume this is a computer image, not a print. It is the hyper realistic 3D representation or textures in the art itself that I think really makes people scratch their heads. Then the high LPI of the prints reduce the usual telltales of a screen print.

All that said, if anyone bothers to zoom in on the image, they can clearly see the texture/weave of the shirt in the white of the skull.

· Administrator
18,439 Posts
Ha! :cool: Your prints are so good, and the art suggests 3 dimensions so well, that they don't look real.
This is true.

The rule for the show your stuff forum is for actually printed garments. Otherwise a moderator might move it to the show your stuff-graphics forum.

So upload a picture of the entire shirt, please. You can keep the close up on here too.

· Registered
13 Posts
Нет смысла жульничать. Я дорожу своей репутацией. Показываю принты разных лет, не все на футболках, некоторые остались на кусках ткани.

Mod Translation:
There is no point in cheating. I value my reputation. I show prints from different years, not all on T-shirts, some remained on pieces of fabric.

· Administrator
18,439 Posts
Нет смысла жульничать. Я дорожу своей репутацией. Показываю принты разных лет, не все на футболках, некоторые остались на кусках ткани.
Relax. No one accused you of cheating. It's my job to make sure posts are in the right sections of the forum. If it was art, great! I would have moved it to the art section. Got it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.