T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I just purchased a Brother DTG it's working great on T-shirts. Has anyone imprinted other items with the Brother Printer, Leather coaster, mousepads etc...? Let me know of any unique items you've printed.
Thanks, Vickie :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome to the Brotherhood.I'm sure you'll love your new brother.So far at our shop we've printed on t's,stone soaker coasters,sweat shirts with printing over the zipper,thongs,sand dollars,canvas,bags,mouse pads,golf towels,baby onezies aprons,I guess thats it for now.theres so much you can do with this machine,Oh Yea we've done puzzles also.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Welcome to the Brotherhood.I'm sure you'll love your new brother.So far at our shop we've printed on t's,stone soaker coasters,sweat shirts with printing over the zipper,thongs,sand dollars,canvas,bags,mouse pads,golf towels,baby onezies aprons,I guess thats it for now.theres so much you can do with this machine,Oh Yea we've done puzzles also.
Where did you get the puzzles?

We have also done jeans. plus the stuff mentioned here. I was just at a shop in California and he had done leather.(looked great)

Good luck with the machine it is great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts