T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I'm wondering if anyone here knows of a printing company in LA or San Diego that has one of those large machines that can print directly onto garments and would be willing to do one-offs brought in twice a week. I've been using Cafepress and my business is doing great but I could be making so much more if I bought my own blanks and had them done myself. It would give me a lot more freedom in terms of what I can design and print as well. Heat transfers are not an ideal option for me as I like the quality of direct printing and I want to keep selling black shirts.

Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I need to print on black shirts, thus heat press isn't a good option (unless there's some method I don't know about?)

I called about 10 places in my area before posting here, couldn't find anyone with a direct printing machine. Eventually I might buy one myself but I need to make more $ to afford that price tag!

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
I have a customer who will be receiving a machine soon in Santa Maria, CA. I have talked to him before and he said all he does is contract printing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts