T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Re: direct garment printing

There are people selling "loads" of shirt done on a DTG Printer.

I own a Brother GT-541 and I feel "it's the best" machine on the market today. So i guess I "disagree" with the statement "the flex-jet" it the best. (Sorry Jerid)

I've owned a t-jet before it and sold it and opted for the Brother over the Flex-jet because of the history of the company, the speed of the machine, it's a workhorse, ease of use. We'll i could go on.

Anyway, I'm chiming in here only due to the statement that keeps being made "The Brother Can't Print White Ink"

Which is true but it hasn't hurt me from making the $$$ on doing dark shirts.

http://www.inkjetgarmentprinters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1916

I think the link gives all the details so i will not restate them here.

Again, not trying to "take over" this topic but had to address the statement dealers keep making about "the Brother" can't print white ink.

Disclaimer: I don't sell machines, I don't get any commissions, etc. my statements about the Brother, T-jet, etc. are from my experience as a "enduser".

·
Registered
417 Posts
Re: direct garment printing

Hi Jerid,

I didn't mean to infer you were trying to destroy another business' rep or product. The statement was "meant to be generic" meaning "people keep using that statement" as a limitation (it can't print white). But... since I posted it in a thread you were in I guess it could be assumed i meant you.

I was simply "sharing" an overlooked alternative about "white ink printing". As for white ink anyone seeing my posts here or on other forums about white ink know i've said "white ink" for DTG Printing has wash issues.

That means "any machine" currently or coming out if the process requires "pretreatment".

I don't want to kill "anyone's" potential to sell a product but I shared my point of view on the topic of DTG Printing as an end user.

Again not saying you were trying to "destroy" another business's rep. I've watched you do hard work and support on the flex-jet and will share that you are a honest person and truely care about the "product you sale".

Printchic

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.