T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Can anyone out there give me a recommendation for a good digitizer? I'm new to the business and don't want to learn from mistakes and loose customers if someone is willing to share experiences good or bad.
Thank you soooo....much
Kay

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Are you looking for a software or a person/service recommendation?

·
Registered
721 Posts
I use Embroiderydesigns.com, and have been very pleased with their work. They have consistently delivered when promised.

I would suggest you choose 1 logo or design, and send it to 3 or 4 different digitizers, so that you can compare their work, and customer service.

Many offer a free first order.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the suggestion about sending to a variety of digitizers. I did send to 2 of them. What if they send me the file and I don't like the way it sews out?

The service I am looking for was someone to digitize an existing logo. Does anyone know who designs logos and provides digitizing service?
Kay

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Thanks for the suggestion about sending to a variety of digitizers. I did send to 2 of them. What if they send me the file and I don't like the way it sews out?

The service I am looking for was someone to digitize an existing logo. Does anyone know who designs logos and provides digitizing service?
Kay
You could try artworksource.com, they do digitizing from an existing design.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts