T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gday all, im a newbie to all this and my first question is this.........

all im thinking of doing is taking digital photos with great SLR's (high quality) and would like to know of any people to do the printing on the supplied t-shirts i already have, any where in australia, and most importantly how much is it to put a digital photo on a t-shirt ? If anyone knows prices from some places and the best deals on doing this ? answers would be greatly appreciated. i just cant seem to find an answer on this forum for such a basic question. cheers to all for this forum too its great.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i can see a few people reading this question of mine but no answers.....if you could just give me a simple price or two and who these people are that do the prints on t-shirts i want that would be really good and a great start for me....thanks all..

·
Registered
32 Posts
Smithy

perhaps people are shy about quoting for you in apublic forum, for fear of a price war!

Anyway, if the shirts are polyester I'm happy to quote via private messsage, it would be cheaper the more shirts in a batch.

If they are cotton I am not set up to do it but perhaps another forum member can help....

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Hi Smithy and welcome to the forums!

There are a lot of printers on the forums, but I don't think many would want to post their quotes for the world and the competition to see, just as Bry said.

Your best bet would be to call a few printers in your area or around the country, explain what is it exactly you need to be done and get some quotes.

The question is not so basic - the quote will depend not just on printing method, but also on quantity and position of prints (i.e. I'd charge more for an all-over print/wrap around than an A4 center chest), kind/quality of blanks, how much work the artwork will require, how urgent the job is... There are a few things to consider, I'm afraid it's wider than a "simple price or two" :)

Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts