T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,798 Posts
Personally I just print them all the same size, though images do indeed get a bit lost on plus-sized shirts (especially 3XL). I'd say if you can reasonably afford to (both in possible extra cost and extra time) print larger for larger shirts - go for it; if not, it's not a big deal if you can't for the most part.

· Registered
1,798 Posts
Jblack™ said:
Dam 6x. Im only doing runs of S-XL and maybe 2x if theres demand. But i'll probably do one size for S and M and then a slightly larger for L and XL just to maintain normalcy. It wont require a darastic chane so i can probably use the same size transfer paper.
As I said, it depends. If you're ordering plastisol transfers for example, you may not be able to afford having 2 different sizes made.

As far as plus-sized shirts, there WILL be a demand for 2XL shirts, especially in the US. I'd say as many as 10% of your sales might be 2XL, but it does of course depend on your target demographic. (In addition to larger people, some people just like looser t-shirts; e.g. I can wear a Large, but I prefer X-Large because it has a looser fit).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.