T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm kind of new to the names of inks and all that, I recently got some screen printing done and the ink is like paint and feels like rubbery on the shirt, but the paint is kind of rough to the touch and feels really heavy and i noticed some of it start to crack on some shirts. what is a good type of ink to use thata lasts very long and has good detail quality? also is there many kinds of ink you can use on dark shirts because someone told me that the thick rubbery stuff i got is all that can go on black but there has to be atleast some smoother ink that has nice texture. thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok thank you I'm going to check what brand the shop i went to used. what about other types of printing, a shop was telling me that they use a dye rather than an ink and it outlasts the life of the plastisol, but it cannot be printed on dark fabrics. I will upload some pics of the prints i recieved to show you how it looked, it doesn't look acceptable to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.