T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Their website has been down(gone) for some time and I notice that there are suddenly no pictures of a Viper on any dealer's websites.

Anyone know?

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
I hope he is not. He is straight guy. Unfortunatly DTG industry has are so many crooks. Viper is the best one I saw but price is too high when you consider Printers are $14000-22000. Price is huddle for him (I guess). Sub-equipment should be around $3000-3500 max.(I think). Like car price vs Option price and tire?If he lower the quality little and also a price he will be a winner. Last time I saw him was Atlantic show. I wish his luck 24/7.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Nope. Didn't fold. We are still here and kickin' even better than ever. And continuing to make great products even better than ever at i-Group Technologies.

The Viper XPT pretreater is rolling and rolling well. We will be exhibiting and in booth #849 at the Indy show so make sure to stop on over and see what we've got cookin' and why we HAVEN'T folded :)

btw - Slamdunkpro - Is that you Don from SWF?

·
Registered
686 Posts
Peter,

Also, we haven't gone anywhere. Price hurdle isn't too much an issue for people once we demonstrate everything to them and how it is a much better choice than the single nozzle units out on the market. That's the key..... we've nailed down the multi-nozzle system setup and made it easy to use with the touchscreen.... :)

We'll see you all at the next show!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
btw - Slamdunkpro - Is that you Don from SWF?
No, no malice intended. I was searching for you a couple of weeks ago and the website was "not found" and I searched a couple of dealers with no success. Obviously no one read the second post in this thread.:D

·
Registered
686 Posts
My bad. I thought you were someone else then.

Though, let us know if there's any questions you might have. We're continually looking for input on how to make the Viper better. Many suggestions have already been implemented especially since we have a fully touch screen interface and can program it.... :)

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
Good. Happy to hear you are well!!! Sell tons!!!! You have hightech best one. Suddenly better than mine. Equipmentzone, Lawson in my eye. But they all do the job.
Does Brother deal make it through? I really hope so. see you June 8th.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Stop by our boothat the Indy show - #849. NO ONE will be able to MISS US.

We are going to have probably one of the more unique booths at the show....... :)

Actually, Brother officially put out a statement last week that they DO NOT ENDORSE any pretreat machines - or any other equipment.

However, I appreciate the compliment on the machine Peter!

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
Actually, Brother officially put out a statement last week that they DO NOT ENDORSE any pretreat machines - or any other equipment.
!
How come I see Lawson pretreat machine in Brother booths all the time? Include last show.
Next show will they have yours in their booth?
Whip Matt!!! joke.
Still working with Jessup?

·
Registered
686 Posts
The distributors that carry the GT usually put in a machine of their choice.

I will be curious to see what Brother does in the future though for their own booths that are not "distributor" booths.

The great thing about the Viper though is that it works great for all the DTG printers on the market. We've pretreated shirts for a LOT of different Mfgs out there at the shows to demonstrate the Viper in action.

And, yes Jay and I are always working on something to take over the world!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts