T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody
I did something real dumb. Purchased sub ink without a ICC profile. Colors comes out okay on a mug, but don't want just okay and want it to be brighter. I called the ink supplier and he stated his inks don't need icc profile and I went with that. But now I want one. So, can I change from one sublimation inks to another? I have an Epson WF 7110. Any suggestions?

· Administrator
18,438 Posts
Hi Everybody
I did something real dumb. Purchased sub ink without a ICC profile. Colors comes out okay on a mug, but don't want just okay and want it to be brighter. I called the ink supplier and he stated his inks don't need icc profile and I went with that. But now I want one. So, can I change from one sublimation inks to another? I have an Epson WF 7110. Any suggestions?
In the absence of a profile you can use color charts. Print and press the color ranges you're having issues with and choose the best color.

If you're using cartridges, you can swap them out anytime. I would use new cartridges for your new ink.

If you're using CIS, it becomes harder. I would think you would need to flush out your lines.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.