T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all? I currently have an order for 4 white t-shirts, purple ink front and back print. Back print, name and number, front print the word ladybug, picture of a soccer ball and 2 ladybugs. Pretty simple order, however only 4 shirts. I'm just starting off so my pricing needs some work. Don't want to charge too much and sure don't want too charge too little. I'm waiting for a call back so this is not a done deal yet. I will charge $60 for set-up & artwork. $10 per screen (total 4), 2 of the 4 screens will be for 1 youth XS shirt. $20 artwork. I will charge $13 per shirt for a total of $112. Does this sound right? Many people have complimented me on the quality of my work. This person got my number from a previous customer. These shirts will be worn at her daughters soccer game so I want the pricing to be right because others will see the shirts and hopefully I will get a few more orders. Any advice will be appreciated.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My advice would be to check around to see if you are in a good price range. Get the yellow pages and call other companies for quotes on the same work you were doing. :D

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
hi there,

yes the screen print root is fine and the pricing should be trade/standard.

but you can always offer the client another alternative too, like digital transfer printing. A lot less, about half your price. Just explain they are NOT screen printed and may need more care in the wash/wear etc....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts