T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I talked to him a couple of weeks ago and he mentioned he was starting a new business, but he didn't mention anything about stopping dicktees.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
I was wondering where he was just the other day actually... haven't really seen him posting.

(on a similar note... whatever happened to Twinge? Make someone a moderator and they flee ;))

·
Registered
249 Posts
Thanks for the concern ppl. My partner and I have decided to suspend Dicktees.net for a few months until we have the proper time to devote to growing the business. Chris is covered up in his own screen printing business and I am swamped with my "A" job in multimedia as well as in the process of opening a tattoo studio. We plan on replacing about half of the designs with new ideas and relaunching sometime around the first of the year.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
(on a similar note... whatever happened to Twinge? Make someone a moderator and they flee )
yeah, I know...what's up with that. Now I'm gunshy :D

Thanks for the concern ppl. My partner and I have decided to suspend Dicktees.net for a few months until we have the proper time to devote to growing the business. Chris is covered up in his own screen printing business and I am swamped with my "A" job in multimedia as well as in the process of opening a tattoo studio. We plan on replacing about half of the designs with new ideas and relaunching sometime around the first of the year.
Thanks for the update, Jay.

For promotion (and possible profit purposes), might I suggest keeping the dicktees.net domain and website LIVE (just throw up some links, maybe a blog, or even some banners for tshirthell).

You have a lot of links to dicktees.net and I'd hate to see that promotion work go to waste. Having something on the site (instead of the error page) will keep Google coming around :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts