T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone-
I am a new member and found this web site through researching how to develop a t-shirt idea. This is the first time I've done this, but feel like I have a pretty good idea. Unfortunately, I don't even know where to begin. I'm hoping all of you knowledgeable people will be able to help me. I've got the idea for the screen print, however, would like to buy t-shirts where I can put my own label on. When I have searched for t-shirts wholesale, they all have labels in them like Hanes or Jerzees. I have an idea for my own label and would like to Register Trademark the label.

The questions which come to mind right now are:

1. Is this possible? Or am I just delusional?

2. If it is possible, could you direct me to a web site or company where I can buy the t-shirts along with my label idea either sewn or printed inside?

3. Is this a difficult process or is it actually doable? If it is doable- or will it cost me my life savings?

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Jennifer R.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for everyone's assistance. I will continue to research. I have visited luckylabel.com, clothinglabels4u.com and royal apparel. Several of my questions were answered. I still am not sure of the cost of the tshirts through royal apparel, as I was unable to find prices. I went ahead and emailed the co., however, have not yet heard back. Any other web sites, I should visit? Also, what is a reasonable cost for a screen printer to put the design on a shirt? Thanks again. Jennifer R.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.