T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi! I'm new to this site and just beginning to get into the industry. I want to say thanks in advance for all of the great threads! Very informative & helpful!!!

I'm looking for a tee manufacturer of a shirt I bought a few years ago from XXI. The tag inside the tee has a:
Lot (79921)
Style (A1125 Z160)
97% cotton
3% spandex
Made in U.S.A.

The tee itself is extremely soft, EXTREMELY! Very nice 'fashion tee' fit/cut (without feeling/looking too tight), longer length, short sleeve, rich black color, and has a gold sparkly/glittery slogan saying "70's Child". Again, it's been about 3 years since I bought this tee from XXI. I'd say this tee's feel, fit, and quality rivals the more expensive brand tees. I'm hoping to find them because I'm sure they are less expensive than Alternative Apparel, American Apparel, etc. and I actually like it better.

I used the RN Query but am not sure this is appropriate because the tag states a LOT number, not RN. Not quite sure if there's any difference. And of course I think I'm in a bit of denial because the info that came up (Kiddie Komfort Circular Quilting Company Inc) is a dead end. :(:(:(:( lol

Sorry this is so long, but I'd really appreciate any leads or possible directions to look for the company and/or quality, inexpensive fashionable tees, preferably made in the USA.:D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for replying Jasonda. I actually thought about what you said (tee being privately manufactured) and checked out another tee I have from them. Low and behold, same scenario: Cut # and Style #, but no RN.:rolleyes:

:):)() Wishful thinking, huh?! ....MAN, I love that tee....lol

Thanks again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts