T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
991 Posts
Here's a picture that might help. View attachment 232874
That's neither of the 2.

You basically asked for repair on a Ford Corvette and then showed a picture of a VW beetle. LOL

Anyway.

That's a T-Jet 2 from US Screen. Parts are getting hard to come by.

Anthony at DTGprinterparts.com is probably the best positioned to help you with than

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah def not any of those but I'm worried about ink on the glass if its all over the place elsewhere. Mainboard is near those bottles in the bed too
To be honest, in looking at it more closely, there's a computer board sitting here that isn't connected to anything. So,I'm not sure if that's the only problem or if there are more. Thus the reason why he is trying to find a local repair person.

Thanks for your help.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Just spoke more with the boss. Turns out he has a few different machines at his warehouse. The Spectra is there along with others. So, I think at this point that I am just looking for anybody that can work on any of them.

So, if there's anybody in the Albany, Saratoga Springs, Glens Falls, NY area, and take it from there.

Thank you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.