T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys newbie rin po ako sa silkscreen business...i originally plan on making casual and teen shirts kya lang sobra dami na sa market now at sobrang mura...right now im on the process of creating samples kya lang ang hrap di ko makuha ung desired look na gusto ko.. and as of now eto po mga questions ko

1.im using waterbased on my shirt..is it really necessary na gumamit ng plastisol in these design??sbi kc nung kakilala ko kaya daw ng water based to..kso hes to busy to mentor me..-____-

2. may technique po ba pra makuha ung grundge look and texture sa waterbased?

3.are there puff additives or any other additives na pde sa waterbased prefferbly ung para sa strech and softness??if there are san po makakabili and how much?

4.where do you find these kind of clothes na pang whole sale??i'ved checked divisoria and so far i still cant find the perfect clothes that im looking for

5.how would you approach in making this sample if you were to make it..(obviously kulang pa po ako sa technique ^^)any suggestion will really help..

6.and if mg personalized how do you get clients lalo pag sa bahay ka lang gmgwa?? (la pa place)

-btw im also looking for garment manufacturers that need designs i want to learn and expand need help..^^

· Registered
9,864 Posts
hi guys newbie rin po ako sa silkscreen business...i originally plan on making casual and teen shirts kya lang sobra dami na sa market now at sobrang mura...right now im on the process of creating samples kya lang ang hrap di ko makuha ung desired look na gusto ko.. and as of now eto po mga questions ko

1.im using waterbased on my shirt..is it really necessary na gumamit ng plastisol in these design??sbi kc nung kakilala ko kaya daw ng water based to..kso hes to busy to mentor me..-____-

3.are there puff additives or any other additives na pde sa waterbased prefferbly ung para sa strech and softness??if there are san po makakabili and how much?

4.where do you find these kind of clothes na pang whole sale??i'ved checked divisoria and so far i still cant find the perfect clothes that im looking for

5.how would you approach in making this sample if you were to make it..(obviously kulang pa po ako sa technique ^^)any suggestion will really help..

6.and if mg personalized how do you get clients lalo pag sa bahay ka lang gmgwa?? (la pa place)

-btw im also looking for garment manufacturers that need designs i want to learn and expand need help..^^

1. For your design, waterbase and plastisol will both do.

2. Grundge look is basically done on the artwork. But there are crack additives and textures for plastisol(orange peel. leather, etc).

3. I've heard of puff additives for waterbase inks but have not used them.

4. Basically Divisoria. If you cannot find the specific fabrics you are looking for, bring a sample and contact a garment manufacturer to see if they can find the fabric and sew the shirt for you.

5. If you mean a sample print, you may be charged for the exposure and other costs associated with printing a sample. Some printers are willing to print just a few shirts, and 1 pc can certainly be negotiated but at a high cost.

6. Sulit.com.ph, personal contacts, etc.

Try contact runtruetree. I know he is willing to print and sell certain designs.

· Registered
9,864 Posts

1. For your design, waterbase and plastisol will both do.

2. Grundge look is basically done on the artwork. But there are crack additives and textures for plastisol(orange peel. leather, etc).

3. I've heard of puff additives for waterbase inks but have not used them.

4. Basically Divisoria. If you cannot find the specific fabrics you are looking for, bring a sample and contact a garment manufacturer to see if they can find the fabric and sew the shirt for you.

5. If you mean a sample print, you will of course be charged for the exposure and all other costs associated with printing a sample. Some printers are willing to print just a few shirts, and 1 pc can certainly be negotiated but at a high cost.

6. Sulit.com.ph, personal contacts, etc. Let everybody know you do screen printing. Print some sample shirts as promo for people who may help.

Try contact sir runtruetee. I know he is willing to print and sell certain designs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.