T-Shirt Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm an artist who offers a few services in my community and I need someone to do direct to garment printing. I offer custom name tees and family ruinion tees to the general public and company tees to local businesses. I already have a list of garments I use which I would prefer the printer purchases and includes in the price. I need different size prints, everything from a small name on one side of the chest, to a name going across the chest, to a design covering most of the shirt. I'm located in Milw. WI so giving me an estimate on shipping would be extremely helpful as well. I already have my catalogs made up and have started making sales, my previous printer decided to shut down the DTG department of his company so I need to find someone FAST and hopefully around the same price range so I don't have to sit down and recalculate everything. I have a few stores selling my custom tee services so I need to stay consistent with what we agreed on. Send me a message telling me what your capabilities are and we can go from there.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.