T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello peeps!

I am a web/graphics designer from the UK and with the frustration of mainstream fashion I decided that with my skills I could design my own t-shirt graphics. All I need to research now is the t-shirt printing part. But it doesnt stop there, I have decided to begin as a hobby of starting up a small brand to see where it leads.

I hope to be picking the brains of many members from this community and I will be keeping you all uptodate on my movements as I work towards my goal.

Hello again to all members and if I can be of any assistance on the technical side then I will do my very best.

Warmest regards

Paul @ FunkyMedia

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have my own fashion label in the USA. I will be debuting a new one at the January markets. Maybe we can help each other out. I need a new website for my new label. Do you need help getting your shirts in stores in the USA?

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Rodney seems to know the most out of all of us perhaps
I highly doubt that! :) I'm learning more and more from the forum each day.

Welcome to the T-Shirt Forums, Paul!

loco said:
I have my own fashion label in the USA. I will be debuting a new one at the January markets. Maybe we can help each other out. I need a new website for my new label. Do you need help getting your shirts in stores in the USA?
You should definitely PM Paul "off board" for suggestions/offers like that :)

Sounds like a great, mutually beneficial idea though!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Rodney said:
I highly doubt that! :) I'm learning more and more from the forum each day.

You should definitely PM Paul "off board" for suggestions/offers like that :)

Sounds like a great, mutually beneficial idea though!
Ok, but who is Paul?

·
Registered
303 Posts
I'm just learning as well from the boards and from my own experience(s). I look at the posts and try to type what I think helps.....or I ask plenty of questions. But this forum has taught me so much and I learn each time I check for new posts. You should have your own bot Rodney to handle the load. ;)

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
IOk, but who is Paul?QUOTE]

Paul is the person who started this topic (username: funkymedia) :) I assumed that's who you were talking to when you replied above:

If so, then to contact funkydesigns (Paul) directly, you can click on his username above next to his post. And then click on the link that says "send private message to funkymedia". This will send a message directly to that person so you can follow up a conversation that is "off the forum" and just contained between you and the person you are messaging.

It's a great way to network with other forum members when you have a question to ask specifically to one member :)

Any questions at all, just let me know. I know using a forum can be confusing sometimes

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the response everyone.

loco said:

Thanks for the offer - really appreciate it! Although at this moment, I do want to keep it small and as a hobby to see how it progresses, so within London to begin with. But if it snowballs and expansion is required, I'll certainly give you a shout :)

Rodney said:
Thanks Rodney!

And to everyone else, I am available as a contact if you want to talk. I am on MSN most the time, so please PM me and we can exchange details.

Thanks! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts