T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys use to see your designs on actual shirt/models?

I have a template that I paid for a while back but it is very cartoony. In fact, the templates I see when google searching are similar. Do you guys use these?

I know there is a thread in the FAQ. However it is outdated and I would love to hear different idea's on this subject.

Thanks.

· Registered
4,498 Posts
I took a photo of a white blank and used that as the base to make my own mockup in PhotoShop. I did this for every style I carry ... though if I only carry the style in one color, I just take a photo of that color of shirt and skip the step of making a color, highlight, and shadow layer in PhotoShop. Google, and you can find tutorials/videos on making your own mockups.

· Registered
17 Posts
The fastest and easiest way of doing this is to visit Placeit.net then go to the Apparel section and choosing one of the hundreds of models available to whom you can put your t-shirt art on top and see how it would look. It's super easy.

Otherwise, you can google psd t-shirt mockups, there are a few free ones or if you have the money you can purchase some veery good ones, and then edit them with Photoshop or whichever software you are using.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.