T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, friends, I have put some designs up on the site of one of our newer members here on the forums. Printfection. (SkiBum).
I am using their basic platform and so far, no problems, pretty easy to follow and as I am quite new to all this, that is a good thing. They do have customizing available, so, I will try that later. I really like that you can put several designs all in one store with different sections. Very handy!

For now, I would like you to view the designs and give your feedback on them. I have had these designs laying around and deceided to give them a try. For Free!

Jeez! I sound like a commercial.

Anyways, www.printfection.com/texmex

Thanks folks,
Darrell

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
identityburn said:
What is your target audience for the shirts?
I realize my audience may be very localized, but, I have sold a few of these local and thought I would put them out there and just see what happens. These designs appeal to the 20-40ish age group of persons that have experienced the blending of two cultures (may be only in the border regions.)
Good question, I don't think I ever voiced a response "out-loud", so to speak.

Darrell

·
Registered
382 Posts
Ok cool, I just wanted an age range to give you some feedback. I'd have to say these would appeal more to an older audience, like 35-40+ mainly because of the artwork style. If you look for youth t-shirt designs you'll find them to be very simple and usually smaller than usual. Just check out bustedtees.com that is more of a youth oriented site. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Absolutely it helps. I am guessing you are referring to the "Lotteria" Card designs as being too large. I had some question about that myself. After I uploaded the image and placed on the women's shirts, I wondered if the graphic was too big. I think you just confirmed that!
I am now leaning towards marketing to that up end age range. I believe you are correct about appealing to them.
Thank you for your input.
Darrell

1 - 6 of 6 Posts