T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, friends, I have put some designs up on the site of one of our newer members here on the forums. Printfection. (SkiBum).
I am using their basic platform and so far, no problems, pretty easy to follow and as I am quite new to all this, that is a good thing. They do have customizing available, so, I will try that later. I really like that you can put several designs all in one store with different sections. Very handy!

For now, I would like you to view the designs and give your feedback on them. I have had these designs laying around and deceided to give them a try. For Free!

Jeez! I sound like a commercial.

Anyways, www.printfection.com/texmex

Thanks folks,
Darrell

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
identityburn said:
What is your target audience for the shirts?
I realize my audience may be very localized, but, I have sold a few of these local and thought I would put them out there and just see what happens. These designs appeal to the 20-40ish age group of persons that have experienced the blending of two cultures (may be only in the border regions.)
Good question, I don't think I ever voiced a response "out-loud", so to speak.

Darrell

·
Registered
382 Posts
Ok cool, I just wanted an age range to give you some feedback. I'd have to say these would appeal more to an older audience, like 35-40+ mainly because of the artwork style. If you look for youth t-shirt designs you'll find them to be very simple and usually smaller than usual. Just check out bustedtees.com that is more of a youth oriented site. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Absolutely it helps. I am guessing you are referring to the "Lotteria" Card designs as being too large. I had some question about that myself. After I uploaded the image and placed on the women's shirts, I wondered if the graphic was too big. I think you just confirmed that!
I am now leaning towards marketing to that up end age range. I believe you are correct about appealing to them.
Thank you for your input.
Darrell

·
Registered
382 Posts
Hey no problem, the first thing I did was look around at what everyone else was doing and looking for trends to see how my designs would compete. The best thing is know your market and know your competition.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts