T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to do custom boutique outfits for babies and toddlers using inkjet printed heat transfer paper. I want to buy the commercially available clipart, artwork, etc. from Etsy and add names to customize. What software do I need to accomplish this? Here's an example of a garment I did using a purchased DIY print from a boutique business. I cannot afford the turnaround to order any longer. I need my own printer.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3lw80r7jcwbkkb4/29542967_10211876150434770_8415050570165828051_n.jpg?dl=0

· Registered
20 Posts
Corel draw, adobe illustrator, and photo shop will all do this or anything else you could want to do with designing. Unfortunately these programs are a nightmare to figure out how to use though unless you have previous experience with, or have been schooled in using them. [In my opinion]
There are several free graphic design programs out there also. Just do a google search and you can find them. These free programs are not typically as powerful those listed above, but are a little simpler to use and figure out for basic things. Plus they won't cost you anything to try out and see if you can find one that suits your needs. One that I have used in the past and thought was pretty decent was called "Gimp". It will do most basic things.
They do offer some online courses to help get you started in photo shop or corel draw also if you were interested in going that route. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.