T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have finished a recent design feedback appreciated, its not the final product it still needs some touching up. :)

The question I have is what would be some of the better printing options for this design?

Thanks,

Whit

Attachments

· Registered
270 Posts
Use a white underbase. For the soft orange in the background, us something like a 10% to a 20% gradation (fading into about 15% black. I don't think people know what you are asking. What are you now looking for? Are you asking should you do this using DTG or screen print? That depends on the quantity, garment color and resources.

· Registered
21 Posts
Nice design, although the black gradient on the top left "spoke" ends abruptly; I'd blend it into the rest of the logo so you don't have that little cut-off point. As far as how to print this dot-tone is right; quantity, garment color & resources will be the deciding factors. It's at least going to be a 2-color print so you should get pricing from reputable screeners and then see what the cost would be going DTG. One color imprints will usually favor screening but once you go above that it becomes more and more of a gray area. Good luck!

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks all, that is the mock up that was requested by the customer not the finished product.

There are a few things that still need to be buttoned up.

I was thinking plastorial transfer, not sure if I'm spelling that correctly. then applied with a heat press, if that's even possible.

Thoughts?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.