T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning forum,
My name is Dawn and I have troubleshooting questions regarding the Decor 4-color Rhinestone Machine LCD screen. The upper part of the screen (touch) seems to be ok but we've lost the bottom half of the push button options. The blue arrow keys do nothing as well as the Green GO button. We have reset the screen and the machine. All connections are secure. All was fine until we were having image issues showing up on the screen so Mesa's solution was to follow the cable from the back of display to the box inside the machine; pull out and plug back in to reset. Well we did exactly that and now the bottom push keys do nothing. And our screen still has issues but that is not interfering with anything. Wondering if anyone has insight as to what this could be?

· Registered
378 Posts
Where are you located?

Good Morning forum,
My name is Dawn and I have troubleshooting questions regarding the Decor 4-color Rhinestone Machine LCD screen. The upper part of the screen (touch) seems to be ok but we've lost the bottom half of the push button options. The blue arrow keys do nothing as well as the Green GO button. We have reset the screen and the machine. All connections are secure. All was fine until we were having image issues showing up on the screen so Mesa's solution was to follow the cable from the back of display to the box inside the machine; pull out and plug back in to reset. Well we did exactly that and now the bottom push keys do nothing. And our screen still has issues but that is not interfering with anything. Wondering if anyone has insight as to what this could be?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.