T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay...I am new at this and everyone here has been a BIG help!!! You all told me to take my time and look for a brand name Heat press..Well here goes..I found someone who is selling the stahls 11x 15 Heat Press and a Hat press for $350.00!!! He is also offering some transfers and and paper as well. My first thoughts are this is what Ive been waiting for. However I have read on the boards that 15x15 is the best way to go due to having to upgrade later etc...Should I jump on this deal and just upgrade later. I am thinking this is too good to pass up....your thoughts?:confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I would jump on it,I think it would be a good deal. If you find the press is to small, you can sell it and get a larger one. Good luck. ..... JB

·
Registered
721 Posts
That sounds like a great deal...I would go for it. The small press isn't ideal, but heck, let it make some money for you, and then get the press you really want.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay...I am contacting him now to try and meet up to get the items...I will let everyone know what happens...THANKYOU!!!!! you all have truly been a great help!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Okay...I am new at this and everyone here has been a BIG help!!! You all told me to take my time and look for a brand name Heat press..Well here goes..I found someone who is selling the stahls 11x 15 Heat Press and a Hat press for $350.00!!! He is also offering some transfers and and paper as well. My first thoughts are this is what Ive been waiting for. However I have read on the boards that 15x15 is the best way to go due to having to upgrade later etc...Should I jump on this deal and just upgrade later. I am thinking this is too good to pass up....your thoughts?:confused::confused::confused:

I think this is a good deal, yeah the press may be small but it's a start, and at that price...bingo! Hey!, you might want to check the tshirtforums classifieds they may have some deals on some great stuff. I've been searchig for cap press for my shop, so you'll be ahead of most of us here! good luck. I think I seen a dk20(16x20) for about 600 bucks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts