T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have this design that uses only one white color, few words and an outline of a logo. The T-shirt color is red, at the front side of the T-shirt covers with an huge outlined logo that extends a portion towards lower back of the T-shirt and few words on top of the back side of the T-shirt. I want to print about 500 to 1000 T-shirts. My question will be, Which printing method will be the cheapest to print this design ?

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
If you are wanting to print 500 to 1000 shirts there is no reason not to have them screenprinted. It would probably be cheaper in the long run as they are only one color. The reason people normally use plasitol transfers is when the want to do small quantities and apply as they get orders, with a heat press. If you are wanting to print them all at the same time I would say screen print is your best bet.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hi

I have this design that uses only one white color, few words and an outline of a logo. The T-shirt color is red, at the front side of the T-shirt covers with an huge outlined logo that extends a portion towards lower back of the T-shirt and few words on top of the back side of the T-shirt. I want to print about 500 to 1000 T-shirts. My question will be, Which printing method will be the cheapest to print this design ?

Thank you!
If I knew exactly how many I would need then I would get the shirts screen printed. If I was guessing on 500 to 1000 I would use plastisol transfers. You could buy 1000 transfers at a good price and then buy the shirts as you need them. That will make cash flow easier to handle and limit the risk of having printed tee's laying around that you don't need.

Just my 2 cents worth

1 - 8 of 8 Posts