T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am starting a hat/ clothing line (largely because of this site) and I am looking for a certain type hat. I have read the other hat posts and found good resources, but not exactly what I'm looking for. I have a DC SHOE USA labeled hat and the tag says it's made of 83% acrylic, 15% wool, 2% P.U. Spandex, and it's made in Bangladesh. The bill bends very nicely, and holds it's curve. The inside is lined with FLEXFIT, and the top of the hat is soft and very comfortable. If anybody has any ideas about where I could track down a hat like this it would be much appreciated. I think the best information to get would be who produces DC shoes hats, but I don't think they would just give that information away. Thanks for your help. -Dave

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sent them an email, and they have not yet responded. I just went and checked out the site again, it looks like the 6477, Thank you very much, you just made my day.

·
Registered
414 Posts
They are real nice hats, I use those for my line.
They have a sample pack you can put together for around 50 bucks for 10 hats.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I dont really know anymore. I did a search for custom fitted hats. And found that flatfitty was the best for my needs. They had small enough mins and you could customize almost everything. But we are not gonna be able to order from them any time soon. We are going in a different direction. If you do order from them please let me know the results.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I dont really know anymore. I did a search for custom fitted hats. And found that flatfitty was the best for my needs. They had small enough mins and you could customize almost everything. But we are not gonna be able to order from them any time soon. We are going in a different direction. If you do order from them please let me know the results.

Thanks! I think I will try them out, from what you told me they sound easy enough to work with. I will be sure to post the finished products and my opinion of them. Thanks again :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts