T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
82 Posts
I'll be there as a vendor... TerryCombs.com/Garment Decorating Supply booth. Love the DAX Shows for the chance for intimate conversations between vendors and customers compared with the hustle and bustle of the larger shows.

· Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will be stopping buy your both Terry, to check it out..

Betty, what part of Minnesota do you live in. I am from Northern Minnesota. It would be fun to meet if you have the time, send me an email..I missed the last 2 years at DAX and look forward to going this year.

· Registered
3,923 Posts
Yes I will be there , I would love to hook up with any and all of you,
If you see me please come and give me a big hug, I will have one waiting for you as well,,
This is what I will be wearing,

Attachments

· Premium Member
274 Posts
Yes I will be there , I would love to hook up with any and all of you,
If you see me please come and give me a big hug, I will have one waiting for you as well,,
This is what I will be wearing,
I bet there will be a line. I'm looking forward to meeting you.

· Registered
3,923 Posts
It was so much fun meeting alot of you guys and the Vendors,
I know there were a lot we did not meet as well and I hope to next time.

Aaron From Coastal it was Great to meet you,

Mark from Nova you were a wonderful surprise

David from Specialty Materials it was great to meet you and hope your Shoulder Heals fast.

Roland thank you

Katie from Das and Cameron ,2 wonderful people doing a super good job as always,

Kristine from emart, yep we squeeled when we met,,
Great hugs from everyone,,
I am so happy to have met you all and to all the members that tracked me down, The hugs that were exchanged were priceless.

The show was busier than last year and that was a great sign that the economy may be moving in the right direction.

· Premium Member
274 Posts
It was so much fun meeting alot of you guys and the Vendors,
I know there were a lot we did not meet as well and I hope to next time.

Aaron From Coastal it was Great to meet you,

Mark from Nova you were a wonderful surprise

David from Specialty Materials it was great to meet you and hope your Shoulder Heals fast.

Roland thank you

Katie from Das and Cameron ,2 wonderful people doing a super good job as always,

Kristine from emart, yep we squeeled when we met,,
Great hugs from everyone,,
I am so happy to have met you all and to all the members that tracked me down, The hugs that were exchanged were priceless.

The show was busier than last year and that was a great sign that the economy may be moving in the right direction.
Sandy - It was a pleasure to meet you as well. Thanks for all you do for everyone on the forums.

· Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The DAX was great this year. I liked the new location and hope they have it there again next year.

I meet a lot of new vendors and learned a lot of new idea's. Thanks DAX for an other great show and week end!!

Sorry to those I didn't see in the big crowd. I was busy learning and buying.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.