T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, everybody! My name's Dave. I am a regular "gladiator" over at shirt.woot. I am an artist and graphic designer/illustrator that is just discovering the joys of t-shirt designing. I have been designing shirts for almost 4 months now and have really started to prefer doing t-shirt designs over traditional art and illustration. I'm looking forward to learning from others and sharing my own experiences on this forum.

PS - As of this moment I am on the verge of finally getting printed over at Woot. I am currently "in the fog" over at Shirt.Woot : Derby . If you know what I'm talking about, Pleassssse check out my design and vote for it if you like it.

Voting ends tomorrow at noon. That's Thursday, September 25, 2008 at 12:00 noon (Central Time).

Thanks to all. Looking forward to the experience!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. So where do I begin?

In my situation, I have 2 main concerns right now:

I am a designer not a printer, so I need to know about marketing shirts so I can make shirt designs people want to wear and also "wearability", as in making designs that work well on a shirt, that don't look like I just threw a really cool drawing on a shirt.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts