T-Shirt Forums banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey guys thank for this forum, I too am also desperately trying to find a soft feel for dark transfers:) any info would be greatly appreciated...I tryed every 3G opaque there is,and still don't appreciate the feel..I understand iya dark is best out rite now...

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
Hey guys thank for this forum, I too am also desperately trying to find a soft feel for dark transfers:) any info would be greatly appreciated...I tryed every 3G opaque there is,and still don't appreciate the feel..I understand iya dark is best out rite now...
Opaque is sitting on top of the shirt and not into the fibers. Having said that there is always going to be some hand with it. Before you invest a lot of money on IYA opaque buy sample quantity first. You don't want to wind up like this member: http://www.t-shirtforums.com/inkjet-heat-transfer-paper/t340793.html

·
Registered
17 Posts
I know they all have a hand but anything but 3G opaque if not I'm stuck and it sucks:/

I'm tryna at least get a rubbery feel orang feel but that paper feel... But thank you for the info and quick response:)

61 - 64 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.